Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF and about that decor...

I don't think I will ever get tired of saying THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!! It was a long week and I always look forward to the weekends to do something creative instead of pushing paper at a desk for 8 hours a day. when my daughter asks me what kind of job I have I always tell her I am a "certified paper pusher"!

Life is so hectic anymore I always dream of running away from this crazy metropolis to live a simple life in an old farm house somewhere in the Northeast with lots of land. A place where I can hang my laundry outside to collect that crisp clean smell; a place where I can live off the land in the summer by planting a spectacular garden; a place where my children and pets can run freely. :::sigh::: One can dream right? I would definitely have to decorate a few of the rooms in a primitive/americana/country decor; I have always loved it and always said that I would decorate one of the rooms in my house one day. So, I am sharing my daily window (internet) shopping with you today.......



Americana Doll




Isn't this patriotic sheep just the cutest?!


These country sheep are just so cute!



Love this quilt block; in the catalog this was framed and looked very nice



from the countryporch.com website


More sheep! I am liking these little guys!




These tags gave me some paper crafting ideas




I think this would look nice in a boy's room




These houses would be so easy to make from unfinished wood

1 comment:

Ann said...

You have to learn to paint the sheep cause i need one as a decoration for my tree in the patriotic colors LOL!